Friday, February 13, 2009

Good TV

Each Friday I will put up a clip from a TV Show that I enjoy for your enjoyment.

Psych


This week my "Good TV" clip will be from one of my favorite comedies, "Psych". The show is about an uber-observation master, Shawn Spencer (played by the hilarious James Roday), who pretends to be pyschic to help the police without actually having to become a police officer himself. His best friend Guster Burton (Dule Hill), or Gus for short, is his partner in their fake pyschic detective agency, the aptly named Psych. The show is full of obscure 80's and 90's refernces and perfect comedic timing by the entire cast (which includes Timothy Omundson whosome may remember from Disney's Luck of the Irish. Can I get a hell yeah?). The pairing of Roday and Hill is TV gold and the chemistry between real life couple James Roday and (the hot) Maggie Lawson pours through the camera. It's no wonder to me why this is one of USA's best television shows. (USA the television channel, not the country) In all a great show and maybe with a couple clips form the show I can get some other people to watch too!

No comments: